Thank you to Hillsdale for Mission Conference

Comments

  1. I am really enjoying your blog. How wonderful to be able to see how the Lord is blessing you when you're so far away.
    Stephanie Wright
    Pastor's Wife / Berean Baptist Church
    Sciotoville, OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tio Buddy and Titi Loren
    The kids say- We Love you and miss you very much! We want to see you soon- Jasmine just said-I LOVE TIO BUDDY- Justin says- Stay safe in Peru. We are praying to go see you in Peru one day. Angel says- That God would continue to help you both to reach out to the Peruains. Jonathan says-Stay safe!
    Loren and Buddy- You both look great and as I heard your video I realized that you are where the Lord wants you to be. It is so hard to believe you are so far away,we love you and miss you both so much and it is an honor to be your sister. I love you both continue the race- PRESS ON!
    Love Jessie and the Kids! Chao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much for doing this video. It not only makes my heart glad to see the two of you, but the Lord is also putting a love in my heart for the people you are ministering to as I see them on this video. Praying for you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts