Baby Bernard Joseph Fitzgerald V





Comments

  1. Praise the Lord! We are so excited for you and he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! What a blessing and a tremendous answer to many prayers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beauty of Life.

    Congratulations!

    Are you in Lima? Our family would love to meet yours. We are IMB missionaries here.

    Arnold & Susie Austin
    441-1396 (Lima)
    arnold@reapsouth.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loren and Buddy, your little guy is sooo cute! Congratulations!!! Jeff and I have been praying for you since we found out that you were expecting again. What a blessing to see those prayers answered with a healthy delivery. I have tried to email you several times, but all of the addresses I have return my message as undeliverable. Please send me a note when you have time so that I will have the correct address for you. cathein1@yahoo.com I would love to share with you some of the blessings that God has given us in the last year. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Catrina Hein

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you two! For some reason the email I sent wouldn't go through awhile back, but all is well now.
    The Lord has had you three on my heart for some time now and so I was obedient to lift you before Him.

    Congratulations on the arrival of your son! You both radiate! We are so excited for you.

    Much Love in Christ,
    Whit & Sonya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts