Eleven years ago

Elven years ago I began the most amazing adventure of my life.
I married Bernard Joseph Fitzgerald IV. I had no idea of the incredible gift God was giving me. He is patient, kind, meek, strong and extremely good looking. He is a firm but steady leader. He does not get easily irritated or flustered. His love for God and others pushes me to thirst and hunger for God and His word. Every day he faithfully wakes up to commune with God. He is an amazing dad that proactively disciples them. He is intelligent but not cocky. But what I appreciate most is that he deals with me in an understanding way. He listens and cares. He is the best teammate ever. I am so glad God had allowed me to walk through this life with a man like my husband.




Comments

  1. Happy anniversary to you both! Thank you for your faithful love to God and each other!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts