Time with the Fitzgerald Family & The girls 3 day party.

Becka & I felt inspired by the billboard. We ate lots of good food. Ok, I was the only one that enjoyed "Chicken Feet".
Mom taught my bible study, I translated of course. It was lots of fun.

While the boys were gone we did a little sewing...
We cooked Chinese food...like fried rice, wantons & egg rolls... (yep it was all homemade)
We visited a "Baby Alpaca" & "Llama" farm...

Checked out a pottery school...
Took lots of scenic pictures...And prepared for the boys to get back from Puerto Maldonado. Mom made mint chocolate cheesecake, Becka made garlic bread, & I made lasagna (which had a bit too much garlic & oregano) Oh well =)


We were pleased to have the boys home. I gave Buddy his Anniversary gift. He was surprised & very pleased.
Buddy said he will give an update about the boys trip. We had a great time with the family & were really sad to see them leave. =( Today has been really tough.

Comments

Popular Posts