bug bites and cow heart

Well, the bugs got me, but I got the cow, so who really won? I'm not sure.
I had the privilege of taking Keith Brock, missionary in Tacna, down to the jungle city of Puerto Maldonado for a few days. We saw a number of interesting things while there.


This is the very first four-wheel-drive motorcycle that I've seen

This man, Luis Cachique was actually saved and baptized under Mr. Robert Whatley's minister about 40 years ago.

The Lord gave me the privilege of witnessing to Amanda, and see her profess faith in Christ. Afterwards she exclaimed several times "I'm so happy!" Praise the Lord!

In Pto Maldonado, the motorcycle is by far the most common means of transportation. Seeing this motorcycle reminded me Psalm 22:12 ...bulls of BASHAN have beset me round.

Comments

Popular Posts