“God has filled your tea cup, enjoy the flavor”.

We are finally back in Puerto Maldonado. We have had an eventful last two weeks. We have spent 28 hours on a bus, 10 hours on a van, & about 8 hours in a taxi. We went to Arin for a youth conference, Cusco to buy building supplies, & Quillabamba to visit our friends Beto, Neli & their 3 kids. Our boys did not do well with all the traveling. There was some throwing up and much crying. But all in all we had a blast! We made many memories and grew closer as a family.

Yesterday

I have spent the day going to the market, teaching Joseph the letter A, and cleaning the laundry room in search of a dead rat. Last night we enjoyed great food and sweet fellowship with our co-laborers Jim & Sue. Praise God for good friends. I am learning to enjoy each day. While in Cusco I was able to speak with my sister Lissette. She shared with me what she has been learning. She signed off telling me “God has filled your tea cup, enjoy the flavor”. That is my goal. I am learning to see God’s hand in each detail of each day.

Verse of the day

“Rejoice in our confident hope,
Be patient in trouble,
and Keep on praying”
Romans 12:12

Comments

Popular Posts