Journaling

Outside my window.... stray dogs, kids running around without any clothes, & a nice breeze

I am thankful for.... the older couple that came over for counseling this afternoon. She is 75 and he is 78. They had a romance when they were young but they were from different social classes so it ended. They were re-united a couple of years ago. He has recently come to know Christ. He wants to marry her, but too many details to get straightened out. Their story made me smile.

I am remembering.... Joseph trying to do a push up the right way… LOL

I am going ... to get ready for my lesson for Wednesday night

I am ready ....to get into the word

I am hoping.....that we find a room for Magnita to stay in while we build the downstairs apartment

On my mind...I want God to change me.

I am hearing....Fireside by the Wilds

Noticing that......It is hard to live far away from family

Pondering these words....Don't focus on the weaknesses but on the blessings.

From the learning room…It is better to give than to receive

Plan for the week...Be a supportive wife, a wise mother, and tender missionary

A Scripture thought ...
Proverbs 18:1 “Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire

Comments

Popular Posts